You are here
2i Math Revision
All 2i-students had two days of serious Math Revision prior to their End-Of-Year Exams.
To “sweeten the pill” the first day started with mathematical group activities across our three classes (Studies, Standard Level and High Level).
Among the activities the group work included:
- using knowledge about quadratic functions to find their math teacher’s age.
- doing a puzzle where the pieces had to fit mathematically.
- making a mathematically creative clock.
- figuring out logic sequences (known from job interviews and Mensa tests)
- decoding a secret message from the teachers – Download the instructions and try it out yourself!
You get a good impression of the concentrated atmosphere and focused enthusiasm from the pictures!
The Math Revision included support and best wishes for the exam from the three Math teachers, Claudia, Nitha and Michael.