You are here
Nørre G's Anniversary 2018
200 years ago, Mrs. Wroblewsky opened her school for 40 young girls and thereby laid the foundation for Nørre Gymnasium. Today we offer upper secondary education to more than 1,100 students – this is cause for celebration!
Former students and teachers are invited to an Anniversary Reception on Friday 28 September.
Programme for the event
16.00-17.00 hrs.: Arrival at the school. Refreshments in the foyer
17.00-18.00 hrs.: Entertainment in the Assembly Hall
- We sing the Nørre G song
- Present students’ showband
- Welcome by Headmaster Jens Boe Nielsen
- Former students’ showband
- Pecha Kucha by Vice Principal John Hansen
- Nørre Gymnasium today - film
- How and where to meet your former classmates
- Historic students’ choir
18.15-19.00 hrs.: Time to enjoy a stroll down memory lane either in general in the Foyer or in assigned classrooms for meetings by graduation year.
Elements of Nørre Gymnasium’s history will be on display around the school.