You are here
Sign up to visit the IB DP 2018-19
NB: This IB DP Visitors' Day is for students presently in grade 11 or Danish 1.g (ages 17-max.19). If you are in grades 9 or 10 or Danish “efterskole” please sign up for a pre-IB Visitors' Day.
Fill out the form below in order to sign up for an IB DP visitors' Day at Nørre G.
From November to February we offer 9 days with different combinations of 3-4 of the following subjects to cater for various interests:
- Biology HL (Bio HL)
- Chemistry HL (Che HL)
- Economy HL (Eco HL)
- English A SL (EnA SL) - for native or near-native speakers
- English B HL (EnB HL) - for speakers of English as a Second Language
- Math Studies (Ma St)
- Mathematics SL (Mat SL)
- Mathematics HL (Mat HL) - for strong mathematicians
- Physics HL (Phy HL)
- Psychology HL (Psy HL)
- Spanish AB SL (Spa Ab) - for total beginners
- Theory of Knowledge (ToK)
- Visual Arts HL (Art HL)
Please meet at the specified time by the Reception, located on the first floor, where you will be met by your tutor. The school day ends at around 14.00 or 16.00 hrs. respective of your date/subject package choice.
Your visit will include:
- Following class sessions in the subject packages of your choice with your assigned IB DP student tutor all day
- Lunch break
- Round-off in a Q&A session
You should remember to bring either a packed lunch or money for buying your lunch from the school's cafeteria.
Please observe that there is a limited number of places per day, and you may only sign up once, so be sure of your choice when submitting the form.